After much discussion It has been decided that the tots sessions on Tuesday and Friday will not go ahead until the new year at the earliest.  This decision has not been made lightly but as a club we have to think about the impact and safety of our volunteers and staff especially on the run up to Christmas.

It is very difficult to keep young children at that age distanced from each other and coaches and the last thing we want to encourage is the spread of Covid 19 between families at this time of the year.

I am sure you will understand the logic behind this decision and we look forward to seeing all our youngest Greenbacks back in the new year.