Bedworth United are pleased to be again hosting this seasons Nursing Cup Finals. This season our successful reserves have reached the final and will be facing another local side Bulkington Poppies.
We would just like to remind all supporters from both sides that will be attending the game of The Ground Regulations for The OVAL.
1. No Alcohol is to be brought into the ground. Only alcohol served in the clubhouse is to be drank in designated areas. Staff have the right to refuse anyone they believe is to drunk.
2. No Glasses or bottles allowed outside.
3. Anyone found or suspected to be under the influence of drugs will be asked to leave and the police will be informed.
4. Any instructions given by stewards or over the public address system are to be carried out immediately.
5. No-one is allowed to stand or climb on any structure within the confines of the ground.
6. No pyrotechnics of any kind are permitted within the confines of the ground. Anyone caught with any pyrotechnic of any kind will be removed and banned from the stadium.
7. Any Racist, Homophobic, Sexist or other abusive chanting or shouting will see you removed and banned from the stadium.
8. Any physical or verbal abuse to any staff, stewards or club officials will see you removed from The OVAL and the police informed.
The OVAL is covered by CCTV so you will be on camera at all times.
Anyone caught trying to bring alcohol into the ground will be stopped and they will either have to leave their drinks outside or dispose of them.
All entry will be through the turnstiles and there will be no discount for BUFC season ticket holders as per normal for reserve team games as the final is not a BUFC event but a Nursing Cup Event.
We wish all of you an enjoyable and safe time visiting The OVAL for this final but please remember that your actions can effect others enjoyment of the game.