In line with the Governments announcement and regulations that have been put into force from today we have had to implement the following:
- FACE COVERINGS MUST BE WORN WHEN INSIDE THE CLUBHOUSE. UNLESS EXEMPT AS PER GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE
- NO GATHERINGS OF MORE THAN 6 PEOPLE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME EITHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE.
- THE CLUBHOUSE WILL CLOSE PROMPTLY AT 10PM WITH LAST ORDERS CALLED AT 9.45PM. PLEASE ENSURE YOUR GLASS IS EMPTY BY 10PM.
- ALL SERVICE WILL BE TAKE AWAY (PLEASE FOLLOW THE SIGNAGE) ALL DRINKS WILL BE CONSUMED OUTSIDE ONLY.
- ALL VISITORS MUST COMPLETE THE TRACK AND TRACE, IDEALLY WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO USE THE NHS TRACK AND TRACE APP YOU WILL FIND THE QR CODE AROUND THE CLUB AND AT THE MAIN GATE.
- EVERYONE ENTERING THE OVAL MUST USE THE HAND SANITISER AVAILABLE ON ENTRY.
- SMALL CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES AND MUST BE KEPT CONTAINED IN THERE FAMILY BUBBLE.
- NO SPECTATORS WILL BE ALLOWED TO CONGREGATE ON THE UNDERCOVER AREA IN FRONT OF THE CLUBHOUSE DURING MATCHDAYS AS THIS AREA NEEDS TO BE KEPT CLEAR TO ALLOW ACCESS AND EGRESS FROM THE CLUBHOUSE.
- PLEASE FOLLOW THE 1 WAY SYSTEM IN PLACE AT ALL TIMES
- THE TOP GATE THAT ENTERS THE PARK WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE AND NO ENTRY OR EXIT WILL BE FROM THAT GATE EXCEPT IN EMERGENCY.
We would also like to remind you all that junior training and matches are to only be attended by parents/guardians and close family members. We will be advising Junior Managers that they are to police this and we ask that you as responsible adults help the Managers achieve this. We do not want to have to get into the position which other clubs find themselves in and only allow parents to drop their children off to play.
It has been advised that these measures may be in place till March 2021. As a club we understand that some of these regulations that have brought into force may change the way we enjoy football but our aim here at Bedworth United is create an environment that is as safe as possible but still allow you to enjoy watching the game we all love.
These new regulations have to be adhered to if we want football to carry on. Your matchday experience might need to change from what you have previously done but these rules have to be obeyed so that we are compliant with the regulations that we have been given.
Remember: It is not our staff who have put these rules in place so please do not take out any frustrations in the way things have to be done now on the Staff. Anyone found to be abusing any staff member in anyway will be asked to leave.
THESE RULES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOU, OTHER SUPPORTERS AND OUR STAFF SO PLEASE COMPLY